Bisexual apparently means to some people
- not queer
- the perpetual ‘just a phase’
- available for anyone
- available for constant harassment and abuse
- incapable of monogamy (if they are going into a monogamous relationship, they WILL cheat)
- really just waiting to be in a heterosexual relationship
- really just waiting for you to invite them to have sex with your girlfriend b/c its ‘hot’ even if (especially if) they state that they are not interested
- perpetually ‘on’, no variance in sex drive or desire
- only worthwhile when visually appealing and desirable to straight men
- only comprised of cis-women (there are no bisexual trans* people or men)
the best part is, these aren’t just beliefs held by straight people — TONS of gay people believe this too.
someone just left the dorm complex and she was wearing a shirt that said “I’m a thespian. my parents think it’s a stage.” and I swear I laughed for three minutes without stopping to breathe
So if we have to show women what the baby looks like in their womb and tell them how the process works before allowing them to get an abortion, does that mean we should teach our soldiers about the culture of the lands we’re invading, and explain to them that the people we want them to kill have families and feel pain, just like Americans?
I’d like to firstly say I’m not against gay people but they are adapted to glide over short distances better than us and they digest foliage at an alarming rate and their bones are hollow allowing them to glide across water when given enough momentum i mean when does it stop?
As a white Cis male I can only burrow. That’s my only function. To burrow. I can also fire off my talons like projectiles but that’s not considered socially acceptable in 2013.
Okay I’m not even a Star Trek fan but that’s beautiful.
when you hear somebody talking about one of your interests